Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kill A Punk For Rock N Roll


KILL A PUNK FOR ROCK N' ROLL
  1. Gary Glitter- Hello, Hello I'm Back Again!
  2. The Dead Boys- All This and More
  3. The Heartbreakers- Let Go
  4. The Replacements- I'm In Trouble
  5. The Dirtbombs- I'll Be In Trouble
  6. The Reatards- Listen To My Heart
  7. Death- Rock N Roll Victim
  8. Harlem- I'm On Drugs
  9. The Stooges- Real Cool Time
  10. The Cramps- TV Set (demo)
  11. Crime- Baby, You're So Repulsive
  12. X (Australia)- Halfway Around The World
  13. The Immortal Lee County Killers- Let's Get Killed
  14. Vincas- Dead and Alone
  15. Ty Segall- Happy Creeps
  16. The Dwarves- In and Out
  17. The Black Lips- Ain't Comin' Back
  18. Mudhoney- Suck You Dry
  19. Cheater Slicks- Please Give Me Something
  20. Thee Headcoats- I'm Hurting
  21. Royal Trux- The Flag
  22. Dead Moon- DOA
  23. The Hard Ons- Bye Bye Girl
  24. The Saints- Memories Are Made Of This
  25. The Scientists- Teenage Dreamer
  26. The Reigning Sound- She's Bored With You
  27. BBQ- C'Mon and Love Me
  28. The Gruesomes- Out Of My Mind
  29. The Mummies- She Lied
  30. Flat Duo Jets- Please, Please Baby
  31. The Drags- Teenage Invasion
  32. Demon's Claws- Laser Beams
  33. Mind Spiders- World's Destroyed
  34. Roman Polanski's Baby- Summer Daze
  35. Turf War- Where I Belong
get it

2 comments: