Saturday, April 18, 2009

Asher Roth is THE SUCK


Asher Roth...the newest craze for douchey fratguys and girls who'll dance to anything on the radio. White boy rapper with boat shoes. His single "I love college" is like eminem rapping over weezer's "say it ain't so" and that alone is enough for me to wish him out of existence. Some idiot said that his new album (which drops of 4/20 bra) is going to revolutionize hip hop. How do you revolutionize something that is dead? So the guy is a genius for writing 1 song that will get played in every teen comedy for the next 5 years and be played at every frat party for the next 2 decades...and for that I congratulate him, but I am unwilling to endure any follow up singles or acknowledge him as anything more than some lucky douche who wrote a novelty hit. Nope, I'm sticking with my original assessment, Asher Roth is THE SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment