Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Top 30 Favorite Beatles' Songs


so everyone's totally Beatles crazy of late, what with video games and remastered cds being shoved down our throats. it's times like this that you start listening to the Meatmen's classic "One Down Three To Go" and start wishing someone would wipe Ringo and Paul off the face of the planet...okay, not really, but still it's total Beatles overload. regardless it got me thinking about my own favorite Fab 4 cuts and so i have my personal top 30 of all time for you:

1. I Saw Her Standing There
2. Happiness Is A Warm Gun
3. Taxman
4. Help!
5. Helter Skelter
6. I'm Only Sleeping
7. Two Of Us
8. Tomorrow Never Knows
9. I Should Have Known Better
10. Across The Universe
11. I'm So Tired
12. I'm Looking Through You
13. Something
14. I Want To Hold Your Hand
15. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me and My Monkey
16. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
17. Hey Jude
18. Revolution
19. Here Comes The Sun
20. Strawberry Fields Forever
21. Paperback Writer
22. If I Needed Someone
23. A Hard Day's Night
24. Ballad Of John and Yoko
25. It Won't Be Long
26. Don't Let Me Down
27. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
28. Lady Madonna
29. Eight Days A Week
30. Because

No comments:

Post a Comment