Thursday, May 20, 2010

Francoise Hardy

One of my favorite music videos ever:


Excerpt about Francoise in the good old days from Telegraph UK

She had boyfriends by now, too. But it wasn't until Mick Jagger described her as his ideal woman that she thought of herself as attractive. Bob Dylan had shown interest, too, and honoured her in a poem scribbled on a record sleeve. He needn't have bothered.

"I had no interest in him as a man, only as an artist," she says. "He took me to his hotel room after inviting me to a show in Paris, and played me two tracks he hadn't yet released, I Want You and Just Like a Woman, but he wasn't a very attractive man, and didn't seem well in himself. Jagger was different. He is someone I could really have fallen for. Unfortunately, he was with Chrissie Shrimpton at the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment