Monday, March 30, 2009

and now there's me...

Hey Internets!

My good friend / one-time-nemesis / good-friend-once-again Justin asked me to be a contributor to this here blog and I am happy to accept. Who knows how often I will be contributing as I am involved in about a million different projects, but I will do my best to bring offerings of garage/psyche/weirdo/magic as often as possible.

In case you are interested you can find out more about my various projects by clicking these links:

Kindercore
The Buddy System
Grape Soda
The Action 5

There's more coming but those things don't have websites yet so I'll wait to spill the beans on those. Follow me on Twitter HERE

And now I leave you with one of my all time favorite songs by the great short lived garage/punk pioneers The Monks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment