Thursday, June 25, 2009

Black Flag: "The Complete 1982 Demos Plus More!"


first off thanks to DJ for sending me this link to download. i used to have a bootleg of this years ago but it was lost in the sands of time. just click on that link if you are interested in putting some Black Flag in your life.

fucking badassness.

These sessions were actually recorded sometime in 1983.
They are the recordings that occured while Black Flag were
entangled in legal battles with MCA records and couldn't release
any recorded material. This took place in between the classic
"Damaged" album and yet to be released "My War" album.
Unfortunately, these were to be the only recordings to feature
the classic 5-man Black Flag line-up.

Henry Rollins- Vocals
Greg Ginn - Guitar
Dez Cadena - Guitar
Chuck Dukowski - Bass
Chuck Bisquits - Drums

1. What Can You Believe
2. Yes, I Know
3. Slip It In
4. Modern Man
5. My War
6. Black Coffee
7. Beat My Head
8. I Can't Decide
9. I Love You
10. Nothing Left Inside
11. I Love You II
12. My War II
13. Interview
14. Swinging Man

No comments:

Post a Comment